Solar Panel Installation
Solar power is not a new technology by any means, but most electricians don’t bother with it because it requires extensive training and time to learn how to work with it. At D Squared, we are always looking for ways to save our customers money, while improving their way of life. That’s why we have dedicated ourselves to the training and education required to become Yakima’s premier solar energy electrical contractor.
HOW DOES SOLAR ENERGY WORK?
Solar panels absorb light from the sun to produce electricity. A “grid-connected” photovoltaic or solar system uses the sun’s energy to provide electricity. Any excess electricity not used by you is sent to the power company’s electrical grid, which gets credited to your account, reducing or eliminating your electrical bill.
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
Not only do you save money, you will have the satisfaction of producing clean and sustainable energy from a reliable and renewable source. And since the Yakima Valley is blessed with an average of 300 days of sunshine each year, a solar power system is an extremely reliable and suitable power source. Plus, there’s all kinds of government and tax incentives to help lower the cost of installation.
– Solar panels and inverters are available with up to 25 year extended warranties.
– 30% Federal tax credit on entire installation cost.
– Up to $5,000 payback annually from the power company until June 2020.
– No sales tax.
– Reduce or eliminate your monthly electrical bill.
– Supports local economic growth.
– Solar power never increases in price.
– Increases property value.
– Reduces air pollution and greenhouse gas emission.
– Reduces reliability on fossil fuels.
– Reduce your carbon footprint.
– Environmentally sustainable energy.